Visible Spectrophotometer with Multiple Cell Holders
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Spectro 23 is a traditional analytical instrument used in conventional laboratories. This spectrophotometer can work in the Visible, Near-Ultraviolet, and Near Infrared Spectral Range and it perfectly suited for quantitative and qualitative analysis. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration.
Spectro 23 is an economical four cell visible spectrophotometer which is ideal for small laboratories, biochemical labs, clinical labs, and educational institutions. This spectrophotometer uses a soft key pad and delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results.
Spectro 23 is easy to use, affordable, compact and light weight. It has a continuous wavelength ranging from 320 nm to 1100 nm. Spectro 23 is able to analyze and record four (4) sample results immediately. Furthermore, Spectro 23 may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to help reduce waste.
Spectro 23 is rugged, reliable, low cost, and maintenance free. This instrument simplifies analysis and increases measurement capabilities for routine applications in various fields such as chemistry, biochemistry, agricultural, petrochemistry, environmental protection, science classes, educational laboratories and general analytical industry.
This Spectro can only be used by itself (No PC connection is available).
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- A very durable instrument.
- Test tube holder and large cell optional.
- Wide, continuous wavelength ranges for test flexibility.
- Automatic absorption, transmission, factor and concentration by microprocessor
- High photometric and wavelength accuracy for the best results by having a 6 nm bandwidth.
- Low stray radiant energy and noise for unequivocal readings, even at high absorbencies.
- Excellent stability characteristics for reliable test results
- Carefully designed. Easy operation and maintenance.
- High absolute reading accuracy, outstanding stability and reproducibility with distinct digital display.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- Very competitive price.
- Can be applied for constant temperature & kinetic test by optional parts.
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- 4 square cells 10mm.
- 1 instruction book.
- 1 dust cover.
- 1 multiple cell holder for 4 cells.
- 1 cable.
- Constant temperature system for kinetic testing: three square cell holders
and front panel. (Specify: Spectro 23 or Spectro 23 RS)
- Flow through system (peristaltic pump and flowcell)
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (20 – 50mm) rectangular cells
- Holder for test tube cuvettes, 10 – 25mm diameter
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy test and 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
|Optical System:||Single Beam Spectrophotometer|
|Light Source||Tungsten-Halogen Lamp|
|Wavelength Accuracy:||2 nm.|
|Spectral Band Pass:||6 nm.|
|Stray Light||<0,5%T. at 360nm.|
|Transmittance Range:||0-100% (T)|
|Absorption Range:||0-1999% (A)|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+0.5 (T) +0.004 A.|
|Transmittance Reproducibility:||0-100%T.0.5% (T)|
|Monochromator:||Grating Mirror 1200 Lines/nm|
|Multi Cell Holder:||4 Cuvettes|
|Power Supply:||230V. 50Hz/110V 60Hz|
|Dimensions:||22"(W) x 14" (D) x 11 ½ (H) Inches|
|Net Weight:||35 Lbs.|