Visible Spectrophotometer plus RS-232
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C is a traditional analytical device used in small and educational laboratories. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C has spectral bandwidth of 6.0 nm. This instrument has a single cell holder for test tubes and two adapters for 10 x 10 mm cells. Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C is lightweight and compact with a continuous wavelength from 320 to 1000nm. Equipped with a microprocessor, this instrument is ideal for small laboratories and educational institutions. Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C offers ease of use and reliability which can be used in various applications. Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C is a versatile digital spectrophotometer with a built-in RS-232C port permits the instrument to be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. This interface provides easy communication between the spectrophotometer and the Window based PC.
Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C utilizes soft keys for user-friendliness; with buttons to access settings such as absorption, transmission, concentration and factor, adjusting 0A and 100%T. Spectro 20D Plus RS-232C is able to send data to the computer or print directly from the Spectro to an external printer.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Large Digital LCD Display.
- Auto transmission, absorption, concentration and factor.
- Silicon Photodiode detector
- It can use square or round cells.
- Interface RS232 to link to a computer.
- Wide continuous wavelength range.
- Built in stray light filter.
- 1200 /mm. grating mirror.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Can use 13mm. test tube.
- 2 adapters for 10×10 mm. square cells
- 2 optical glass cells 10×10 mm.
- Instruction Manual.
- 1 Zero absorption cell.
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy test and 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
- External printer
- RS232 interface cable
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7. Includes RS232C cable and operator’s manual (Specify: Spectro SC)
|Wavelength Accuracy:||+- 1nm.|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||+- 1nm.|
|Optical System:||Grating, 1200 lines/mm.|
|Stray Light||<-0.5%T at 340 nm & 400nm.|
|Zero & Blank set:||Automatic|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+- 1%T|
|Drift:||-<0.003 A/hour after warming up|
|Light Source:||Tungsten Halogen lamp, 6V 10W|
|Sample Container:||Round and Square cuvette|
|Data Output:||Analog output, RS 232C interface
Printer (SEIKO dpu-414)
|Dimensions:||330 (W) x 130 (H) x 270 (D) mm.|
|Net Weight:||35 Lbs.|